PT. Lanna Harita Indonesia
PT. Singlurus Pratama
Thai Agro Energy Public Co., Ltd.
Community and Environment Development
Public Health and Utility
Religious and Traditional Activities
● Sponsoring Indonesia’s Independence Day activities.
● Improving scenery surrounding an elementary school in Teluk Dalam village.
● Renovating unpaved roads in Beringin Agung village.
● Providing computers to be utilized as learning tools for the students of Madrasah Ibtidaiyah.
● Organizing vaccination activities to prevent the spread of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Samboja area.
● Organizing youth football competitions in Samboja area.
● Providing ambulances for Amborawang Luat village.
● Constructing a mosque at Amborawang Darat village.
● Providing support for various agricultural projects as follows:
– Hydroponic Farming Project at Sungai Seluang village.
– Organic Fertilizer Project in Beringin Agung village.
– Duck Farming Project in Margomulyo village.
● Providing financial assistance for water treatment for consumption project in Tanah Datar village.
● Providing financial assistance for the construction of Kusuma Bangsa Kindergarten.
● Renovating a building for an Islamic School located in Lempake, the northern region of Samarinda Province.
● Constructing a rice mill for Kutai Lama village.
● Renovating two bridges, one serving the local community and the other connecting to Nur Annisa boarding school, in Sungai Siring, the northern region of Samarinda
• Support cattle raising and fish breeding projects for villagers.
• Organize health check-up activity for elderly and pregnant women in Kampung Lama Village.
• Provide educational materials to learning centers in the Kawar Samboja area.
• Help communities to cope with and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Help those affected by an eruption of Mount Semeru.
• Improve roads used for transporting agricultural produce at Sidomulyo Village.
• Provide agricultural equipment to Kutai Lama Village and Tanah Merah Sub-district.
• Develop a clean source of water at Tanah Datar Village.
• Provide medical equipment to the Community Health Center in Sungai Siring Sub-district. Provide food to flood victims in Pampang Village.
Childhood Development Project: For the development of young children’s physical, emotional quotient (EQ) and intellect suitable to their age, the Company financially supported the renovation of the childhood development room, including playground equipment and toys for physical development, EQ enhancement and interaction with other children of the same age and children’s books for intellectual development.
Project Promoting Wearing Native Attire: To make students become aware of tradition and culture preservation by wearing clothes made from local or native of Northern Region.
Fish Raising in Floating Baskets and Chicken Eggs Project: For the students to have knowledge and skills on independent living under principles of the Sufficiency Economy of H.M. The King Rama 9, such as fish raising in floating baskets, raising chicken eggs, etc. The produces are used to make good quality food for student diet, with nutrients such as protein necessary for body growth of young students.
Classroom Ceiling Renovation Project: For the safety of the students as the ceiling in the classroom was damaged and in bad condition with old fans.
Drinking Water Dispensers for Students: For the students to have clean and safe drinking water and better living quality of students.
- Supporting fund for hiring of teachers of Wat Sadet School, Ayutthaya Province since 2014.
- Supporting fund for hiring of teachers of Wat Thong Song Tham School, Ayutthaya Province since 2009.
- Scholarship for various local schools since 2007.